Request an Appointment
We are excited to have our doors open again!
Please note, we are taking the following safety measures to ensure your visit is clean, safe and unforgettable:
- Mockingbird Bridal will operate by Scheduled Appointments ONLY (this does include all pick-up
merchandise and alterations)
- All brides and their guests will be required to wear masks and will have their temperature taken upon arrival.
- All brides are LIMITED to 2 guests. Guests are NOT allowed to switch out at any time during the appointment. No children at this time.
- Guests will remain seated during the Brides appointment. If desired, brides (only) will be able to assist the consultant in the selection of gowns being tried on.
- Bridesmaids/Mother of the Bride Appointments are Monday-Friday only and limited to 2 guests.
- You must receive confirmation from Mockingbird Bridal to confirm your appointment.
We appreciate you respecting the precautions and limitations established during COVID 19. We value the safety and health of our staff and our community. Don't hesitate to reach out to us if needed at (214) 823-6873. Or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, with any questions.
Effective September 1st Credit Card Information is required for an appointment.
In Case of a cancellation within 24 hours before the appointment or no-show, a fee of $60 will be automatically charged to the card on file.
Now let's find the dress of your dreams!